Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Welcome to the Personal_Submersibles_Disc ussion

A slightly squashed sphere>  ie rounded top, rounded bottom, with very
slightly (depending on depth, getting more drastic as one increases the
size of the bubble and as it approaches the surface) tapering from a
smaller radius at bottome to larger at top.

ie an ellipse with varying minor axis?

My Guiess,

Jay.

|---------+------------------------------------->
|         |           "Pierre Poulin"           |
|         |           <pipo305@hotmail.com>     |
|         |           Sent by:                  |
|         |           owner-personal_submersible|
|         |           s@psubs.org               |
|         |                                     |
|         |                                     |
|         |           28/01/2003 12:31 PM       |
|         |           Please respond to         |
|         |           personal_submersibles     |
  |       To:       personal_submersibles@psubs.org                                                                                                  |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Welcome to the Personal_Submersibles_Disc ussion                                                         |

I would say an inverted cone (the base up and the point down)???

Pierre

http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/