Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS pressure hull

It is an idea, but I think there is enough ingenuity in the group that we
can make things comfortable for the pilot and passenger. Remember: We want
this to entice PSUBers to actually build and use it. If it is horribly
uncomfortable, then there are plenty of other options. I don't think we
need to settle for second-fiddle.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/