Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Pressure hull basic layout.

Also I found a few sites that "cards" that pop in to
gameboy advanced to use as a micro controller looked neet
has 10 hour runtime on 2AA batteries and coust around
$120.00
I am not sure if i would trust my life to a gameboy
or MS windows ;)

Andy Jensen