Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Deep Flight Aviator maiden voyage.

OK, I concede, Graham wins round 2, but the fight ain't over yet and he hasn't seen the last
of his arch nemesis The Bionic Dolphin! (#2 should be rolling out of the barn next year)
 Maybe a fly off in 2005 would be a lot of fun, but it sounds like he wants to make it a race
to Challenger Deep,,,,,,, anyone out there know someone with deep pockets who wants to
fly to bottom of the Marianas FIRST?

Doc