Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Pressure hull basic layout.

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:02:21 +0800
"Warrend Greenway" <dub@linuxmail.org> wrote:
> Did you get a chance to look at the pictures of my canted idea?

I see, this was so the rear seating position could see over the
front one?  Kind of like the dual Deepworker DOV.
How would it lie in the water and handle when being towed
or traveling under it's own power on the surface?

Something seems easier about the level keel (as far a balance),
but that might just be me.

Ian.