Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Pressure hull basic layout.

OK. You have some really interesting ideas here. I personally
would like to see two hatches, possibly of raised domes, or
the cylinders. I thought your seating idea was great! I also
like the "foot dome", that is an interesting concept, because
it minimizes the volume. Also, putting the instruments and
controls on rails so that they roll out of the way sounds like
a good idea, then they wouldn't be in the way when you are
climbing in. Did you get a chance to look at the
pictures of my canted idea?

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/