Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Please see.

WT = wall thickness. From someone who dislike acronyms too!!!

Jay.

                      MerlinSub@t-online.de
                      (Carsten Standfuss)               To:       personal_submersibles@psubs.org
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      owner-personal_submersible        Subject:  Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Please see.
                      s@psubs.org

                      21/01/2003 10:39 AM
                      Please respond to
                      personal_submersibles