Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Please see.

I agree whole-heartedly. Also, (not you Carsten, you already know this!)
keep in mind that the pressure ratings for propane tanks are in TENSION,
not compression! Again, please reference Concepts of Submarine Design for
more info on this subject. I just don't want to see a perfectly good PSUBer
flattened because of a flawed understanding of hull dynamics. By the way,
this gets dramatically more dangerous as the hull size increases.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/