Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Please see.

See what ? - nice shallow water sub - 5 USD more
for a custom rolled shell and it dives 10 times deeper..

I want not to blame Bill nice work - but from my view at
dive deep / work hours / to money realation - even a new
closed propane tank as sub shell makes no sence..

Search the archive for "propane tank"

regards Carsten