Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PWM Controllers

Driving isn't a problem, assuming you aren't going for a 100kH here. At work
we drive 4 amp coolers with an H bridge made of a SMT P and an N channel half
bridge. We drive this directly with a MSP430, and have proven long-term reliability.
A lot of people would rpobably be quite happy with a "speed knob" on a simple 555
timer circuit, which can drive reasonably large FETs.What I would like for the
OSS is a dual-mode speed controller: You would have a knob on the board, and a
serial interface for controll via a cooler controller...Like a joystick interface.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/