[PSUBS-MAILIST] Dark Waters

Greetings all. The most awesome book to come out in a long time is here. DARK WATERS-AN INSIDER'S ACCOUNT OF THE NR1,THE COLD WAR'S UNDERCOVER NUCLEAR SUB is as good as it gets. Written by Lee Vyborny and Don Davis, ISBN:0-451-20777-7,1st printing January 2003, it should be in every PSUBers library. If this one does not motivate and produce ideas, nothing will. I'm surprised so much is revealed about the NR1. Anyway, go to: www.NR-1-Book.com and see what I mean. Best regards and more later, Mark Steed