Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] article on the OSS

This link has some of the The Green Bay Web history...

http://www.thegreenbayweb.com/bios/bios.html

...but to answer your question, I've been doing it since 1999 or so, originally as an email subscription called Dale's Forum, to the unfortunate eleven people in my address book.  Now we have 1,500 to 1,800 visitors each month... not a large number, but growth has been fairly impressive.

I'll be happy to answer any questions about it... but this is quite far off topic, so I guess it probably should be offline.

I'll be writing follow ups from time to time on the OSS project and will place links here when I have something new.  I've also submitted the article to Slashdot, so PSUBS may just get "Slashdotted", if enough people are interested in the site.