RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS spec sheet

Believe me, Greg, I consider Carsten's words weighty indeed. I hear what
he is saying, but I am really hoping there is some way to get the larger
diameter just for the seating area. Please look over my pressure hull concept
and give me some feedback. 1 meter is just smaller then I want to shoehorn
myself into.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/