Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS

That's great, Mark! You just offered to shoulder the part of the burden
that is most often view as "unglorious". And yes, we will need someone
to fill those shoes! Would you be interested in leading the tech doc
department when it is formed, or just take a back seat?

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/