Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS spec sheet

Explain in detail how you would suggest that:
1. The mating flanges be machined.
2. A reliable seal be maintained between the flanges.

I am not trying in any way to quell the idea. I just want some practical
explainations of the mating system. I have never seen a flange on this
scale work, but that is not to say it isn't practical. Also, I really
want to know how this part would be built, or are there flanges for
high pressure pipe that could be used? I do like the idea of the larger
beam, and am personally willing to pay the weight penalty for it. I don't
want my fellow passenger to spend all their time peering over my shoulder
this would make it wide enough to stagger some low seats.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/