Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Shark Skin Effect

Hi Warren

I did not know what bed-liner was at first but I looked it up and yes it
appears to be tough stuff and with damping properties as well, most
pick-ups and trucks in this country are Japanese or Korean and people
just don't look after them, I will get a sample and see what this stuff
can do.

Regards, Garry