Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] DXF Files

>From: Adam Lawrence <adteleka@in-tch.com>
>

> Looks like you really know your stuff, Steve.

Thanks, but to me, I sound and feel like a blithering idiot
and obsolescense personified to have to exercise such
bravado.  Something one faces almost everyday when
one gets older.
Well, excuse me, I'm going to climb into my replica
Bushnell's Turtle and crank 'n pedal into oblivion.... ;-)

the Ol' Curmudgeon --Steve