Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] DXF Files

You are wrong, Steve! You can do it however you know how!
The software I am familiar with creates 2D drawings from
3D, but the other way around is perfectly vaild. I don't
think that this will cause any problems for some time, since
all interchange will be in 2D through initial design. If
I've missed something, then slap MY hand!

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/