Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS

Modular design sounds like a great idea.  A diesel/electric power unit module could interface with the rest of the design, and if it is intended as electric only, that module could be disincluded and the electric module only bolted in place.

Point is well taken about the twenty boys in the galley.  Hmmm... chaos, confusion, much excitment and ways to spend much money... my work is done here... I think I'll bow out now.