Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Open source submarine

I agree that the sub design should keep safety foremost in mind, Also the sub should
be of a quality that it could be successful commercially...But should not be designed
to be commercial. I agree wholeheartedly with Carsten on that. There would be too much
liability and inderection for the group.

Warren.