RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Open source submarine

Yes Warren - That sounds exciting.
Count me in.

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Warrend
Greenway
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2003 11:54 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Open source submarine

Do you know how Linux, GCC, Mozilla, Blender, etc. come together? A
simple license
like the GNU license is used to assure that the development is open to
all who wish
to participate. A "wish list" or spec sheet is then created by the core
developers
or project administrators to define what is wanted of the project. In
this case we
want a new generation personal submersible design that is scaleable and
accessable
to all of us who are interested in building it. In short, we would pool
our resources
to create and refine a new PSUB, one that would basically take what the
K250 is into
the new century...The P2000 (or whatever). In a project like this no one
is required
to stick to a schedule, except for the core group. Any developments made
by anyone
using information integral to the project is required simply to add
their improvements
back into the project. Does this answer your question?

Warren.

> I got lost -
> What are we doing now?
> Greg