Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Open source submarine

A guy from the biz could be good, or could be bad. What we really need is
someone who dreams of submersibles 24/7 has an acceptable set of skills/
experience...And no bias towards profit, on this project. There are an
awfull lot of skills around the table, we just need the person who can
tie it all together.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/