Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] spec qustions

What I am thinking right now is a half sphere welded onto the hull and
then make like a false shell similar to what the USN did during WW2.
This would provide the opportunity to have a streamlines shape specific
for my needs.  If I go into a lake or ocean, I can use one type of false
shell and if I go into the rivers I can use a special one.
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing