[PSUBS-MAILIST] spec qustions

In a sub that is designed for a working dpeth of no greater than 120
feet, I presume the designed crush depth would be no less than 240 feet,
correct?

What would the proper alloy and diminsions of the ribs be?  I presume a
ring with the annulus of 6", 1/4" thick.  The external diameter of the
rib would be 5' and the internal diameter would be 4'.  Is this correct
or am I designing this wrong?

Also, on a small sub, would it be beneficial to have a streamlined hull
like that on the USN SSBNs or because of the size, does it not matter?
My preference is using this in rivers, with some use in lakes and
possibly in salt water.
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing