Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Open source cad/sub tools

It turns out that there is a program called debrief for
analyzing data from a submarine:

http://www.debrief.info/features.shtml

It's mainly for military subs, but it could be used
on a smaller scale for psubs.  It would be nice to
plot sonar imagines taken during the journey on to
the 3d map.  Of course, I'm guessing the main problem
is going to be how to get the data.  Depth gage, water
speed, geo-compass... what other ways do we have of
accurately determining our location underwater?

Ian.