Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2002 PSUBS Award Winners

>From: Warrend Greenway <dub@linuxmail.org>
>
> Heck yeah! That's a great way to phrase it! It works very well in the
software
> world...I am writing this from a linux machine, sitting next to a linux
server.
> Open source alows many interested and skilled people to refine an idea to
> perfection.

Are you doing all your hardware and software developments on the LinuxBox?
I believe there is a CAD package that comes with most Linux distros, are you
using this? Is there a eprom/eeprom burner for Linux that you can suggest?
And, since this is a bit off-topic and before I keep asking too many
questions,
do you mind if I pick your brain offlist?
I'm slowly migrating from Windoze to Linux and want to setup a desktop
engineering
workstation and I could use a little help.

--Steve