Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Gyro-Compass, want to purchase

On Saturday, Jan 11, 2003, at 01:32 US/Central, Warrend Greenway wrote:

> By the way, there are cheap and accurate ($15-$20) electronic compasses
> that are the size of an LED. We have used these at work. I forget the
> brand name, but I can get it if anyone is interested.

Now, how do those work? My car has a digital compass built into the
edge of the rear-view mirror, and I've thought there must be some kind
of cool little component at the heart of it...

David
buchner@wcta.net
Osage, MN, USA
http://customer.wcta.net/buchner