[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2002 PSUBS Award Winners

Hi,

Here are the award winners for 2002:

2002 PSUBS Kittredge Award

	Carsten Standfuss

	For his on going saga of the most ambitious PSUBS yet! Euronaut.

2002 PSUBS Busby Award

	William Alford

	William always furnishes the best in technical writing and
	his reference material is always excellent. I have used
	his information, and I'm sure the group has as well, in
	countless applications. William is always to the point and
	effectively presents his information as well. I have never
	met him personally but I'll bet he is a really good guy too.

Regards,
Ray