Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Acrylic Molds

JP, I don't think we need any editorials on the ages of members and what
they talk about.  All day long, literally, ths only post I saw talking
about nuke subs was yours.  Ray told eveyone that it was over, and it
was.  So why not just drop it?

BTW, I'm NOT a kid, either.
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing