[PSUBS-MAILIST] Alec, Scrubber

Alec,
I was looking at the pics of your scrubber and have some questions.

Your fan motor is in the half with the clear canister, correct?

It looks like the fan is mounted in the white plastic.  Am I correct, or is the fan inside the black housing?

If the black housing doesn't contain the fan, what is it for?

What is the clear canister below the black housing for?

Why didn't you just mount a fan on top of the white plastic pipe fittings containing the scrubbing agent instead of using the U tubing?

Thanks,  Dan H.