Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The best geographic place to build a submarine?

Yeah, 6-8 hours is about what I remember...I know it can be done in one day from Albuquerque.
You should scope it out if you are that close...The Gulf has a lot to offer for psubs it would
seem. Also, Rockport is pretty well shielded from the real storms.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/