Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] nuclear psub?

Woody Harrelson and some of his buddies supposedly went from coast to
coast in a bus fueled by marijuana.  Oppps.  I'm sorry.  "Hemp".  I'm
not sure that would be a good fuel for a sub though.
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing