RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] nuclear psub?

Here, Here. I agree. This is not even an issue until someone actually builds a nuclear sub. Gimme a break. The size and cost
would be beyond anyone of us...even for a super-simple to-the-point-of-being-hazardous nuclear sub. The only one here who
COULD pull it off is Carsten...Just kidding, by the way. (Note: I am also Flag-flying patriotic and a life NRA member). We
ALL have the right to talk about it...Just not the right to DO it.

Warren.

<< image001.gif >>
<< image001.gif >>
<< image001.gif >>