Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] nuclear psub?

Not so Dale.  Saddam has his own source of uranium.  They have some
fairly rich U-ore up by the northern border.  People wondered why he
attacked the Kurds like he did.  It was more than *just* testing his
weapons.
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing