Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] nuclear psub?

lol, it'd be an interesting idea.  though i would be a bit nervous about
meltdowns and such.  and dale, the reason theres still diesel electrics is
tactics.  the Royal Navy is smart:  they built the upholders.  you can shut
down every source of noise on a diesel, but with a nuke, you will always
have steam noises.  those Kilos that russia builds for export could be a
deadly enemy.  sorry about this all, i just have to voice my support for the
deisels lol.