Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Kittredge Subs

I am the "doer" type, and that is why I am really only interested in hard
info on subs. I am actually interested in building submerged habitat (read
house here), but thought a small submersible would be a good first step. I
want something in the K350 size range, but with the diver entrance/exit
ability. At the moment I am building the dehumidifier and CO2 scrubber, both
of which turn out to be painfully simple once you finally find the info.

Warren.

> Welcome, Warren... and you seem to be using the message system just
> fine.  My expertise is in journalism and photography... some of us are
> just dreamers... and then there are people like Carsten who actually do
> things...
>
> On Thu, 2003-01-02 at 15:34, Warrend Greenway wrote:
>
> > Hi, my name is Warren and I am new to this group. I have been looking for
> > K350 plans and any good books on submersible design. I am looking for books
> > with technical info, I have Concepts of Submarine Design, but it is very
> > disappointing. Anyhow, I just wanted to introduce myself, and ask for
> > pointers on these issues.
> >
> > Warren.
> >
> > P.S. I skill is embedded systems programming. And I have no real idea how to
> > use this message system.
>

> Dale A. Raby
> Editor/Publisher
> The Green Bay Web