Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Maybe today's kids will work out.

On Saturday, Dec 28, 2002, at 10:04 US/Central, Michael B Holt wrote:

> I just stumbled on to a TV program called "Junkyard Kids."  It's teens,
> some of them Aussie, who build stuff out of junkyard stuff.   Maybe
> the next generation -- most of us seem to be over 45 -- will build neat
> stuff, too.

I searched TV Guide for it, and got nothing under "Junkyard Kids". I
did find something that I hadn't heard of called "Operation: Junkyard,
in the "Children, Game Show & Contest" category.

What channel did you see it on?

David
buchner@wcta.net
Osage, MN, USA