Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Bullshit bingo for submarine design discussions

Also this sounds good ?

"My next project is developt to carry 20 tourist in a
a submarine made from a old truck-tank up to deeps
about 3000 feet. I just need some information about the 2-3
frames I maybe need to make the hull stronger..
Can I use the windows from my old cars - if I glue 3 or 4
top to top of them together ?"

Maybe you should rework the matrix more general.. !-)

Carsten - have Christmas Holidays - work on the boat.
Everything outside with a surface of massiv ice - but get inside
from -4 to +10 degree with one 2 kw Electric heather..

The Diesel 192 HP 10 Liter displacement, Emotor 40 KW 400V DC, both
Compressors, both highpressure Seewater bilge pumps, the frequenzy 33
kva converter for the AC 380V 50 Hz mainbus A, etc. etc. allready here
since some days - have to work out the engineroom foundations the next
weeks..

regards to all the submadmans ! Carsten