[PSUBS-MAILIST] Christmas question, again.

Does anyone know of any Christmas tree ornaments that are
submarine-related?

I can see that  Captain K's boats would make a good start for
a wood ornament.   I suspect Seawolfs are available in blown
glass at Groton.   I'd really like to see the Disney Nautilus on
my tree.   Oh, well.

Yes, I'm decorating now.  I have a couple of sailboats, but no
subs.   No interesting airplane ornaments, either, but that's
a different topic.

Mike H.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com