Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydrogen Fuel Cells coming closer for Psubs?

I'll try to be gentle here, but you must realize that this is nonsense. You do
not use electricity (what, from batteries?)  to crack water, to supply a fuel
cell, to make electricity!!

A much better idea would be a "rechargable" sub. When on the surface, you could
use a generator to electrolize water, and store the gasses for later use while
underwater. Although this is a better idea, it is still rather impractical for
most PSUB's (Casten excepted!).

Jeff

Quoting DBACKIDS@aol.com: