Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ambient pressure sub hardware

Brent Shaw wrote in response to  Pierre Poulin, about automatic valves
to maintain + pressure in an ambient sub:
> I'm an ambient sub man as well and this is what I'm
> using in my sub. We can chat off-line if you want and
> compare theories.

Oh, please don't. I'm interested in that too, and that's just the kind
of thing this forum is good for. I expect there're quite a few other
lurkers who perked up at the mention and are reading along.

If anything ought to be taken off-list it's the response I'm cooking up
to fling back at the metric-totalitarians who think "There are no other
countries that officially use this system" is a viable substitute for
an argument. ;-)

David
buchner@wcta.net
Osage, MN, USA