Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Can you imagine?

On Tuesday, Dec 3, 2002, at 02:45 US/Central, Doc wrote:

> Can you imagine working for a company that has a little
>  more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:
> *71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit

As a little aside -- recall that John Stossel found out that they don't
have to bother to try fixing their credit rating, because the
government has been handing out credit cards like Halloween candy.
They claim to be "cracking down" on the lowly DOD employees who were
using them to buy jewelry and socks, but I'm sure that there's still no
problem for our honored representatives.

David
buchner@wcta.net
Osage, MN, USA
http://customer.wcta.net/buchner