Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Argonaut Junior replica

Which one was it he took (or was it someone else?) from somewhere on the
east coast to Chesapeke Bay?  I think it was him, wasn't it?
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing