[PSUBS-MAILIST] Argonaut Junior replica

It's not powered in the water:  there's no screw or paddles, and it's
made
to drive along the bottom.   What this leaves me facing is a wood box
that's 14 feet long, 4 feet wide and 5 feet high, rolling along the
bottom
on three wheels.   Making the whole thing even better is that it's not a
"submarine" in the usual sense, but really a mobile diving bell.

I have a feeling it's going to demand automotive engineeering.  How
can I maintain the rigidity of the 14x4 bottom?   Some kind of chassis
will have to be built into the thing; not even my current hope of having
a laminated three-layer bottom of plywood will provide the strength
needed.

Does anyone know of any mailing lists concerning homebuilt
automobiles?   I think I'm on the boat design list that contains
the experience to make this possible.

Mike H.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com