Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Aerospace and Marine Corrosion

Hi Jay,

What do you mean when you say marine paint. Do you mean anti-fouling paint, or
do you mean industrial coatings like polyurethanes and epoxies?

Most of the subs talked about here don't need anti-fouling, as the subs are
removed from the water after use.

As for polyurethanes and epoxies, a commercial paint store can offer these at
about 1/4 the cost of the marine supply stores, but they don't offer them in
small containers like quarts.

JP

Quoting jaytron@wideopenwest.com: