Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] "underwater cabin"

  Thanks a lot for that link Doc, it contained information I had not previously been aware of.  Sustainable living in the sea is a subject that interests me, and constructing underwater houses through accretion can enable a man to build his 'cabin in the woods' easily, albeit slowly.

  On a side note, does anyone have any ideas on recycling sewage in a weekend retreat type setup?  Emphasis here being on friendliness to the reef and simplicity, therefore dismissing porta-potties using chemical treatments.  I have done no research in this area yet, just trolling for ideas.

                  Regards,

                   Shin

"And further more, be advised that although this is actually a live broadcast and is being sent out at this very moment, it is quite possible that it may arrive tomorrow, right now, or perhaps even yesterday." -Serial Experiments Lain ep#8