Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] My PSUB Explorer

Alan,
Have you put an amp meter in the line to see if your nearing peak
current draw with the props you have now?  If you not at the max.
current draw, you can either alter the props you have or change your
props to new ones.  If you have plastic props, you may be able to heat
them a bit and add a little pitch to them.  Make them scoop a little
more water.  If it were me, I'd make a jig to mount them on and help
control the bending.  Then I'd heat them a little and see if I could
fine tune them.  Even aluminum props can be bent a little, but to far
and SNAP!  Don't exceed the max. current of your motors though.  You'll
toast them if you do..

Dan H.