[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: wet sub hulls?

Actually we had planned on scratch building an open-air wetsub for exploring shipwrecks and such. we were thinking of cutting a 500lb propane tank to look something like a canoe, and work from there.

HOWEVER; If you have some partial built kits... maybe I'd be interested in them. Even the "Shell" would be a great start.

I own a big-truck which runs that way and could pick up the moulded shell.

What are you asking for it? I dont need the mould, just the fiberglass body, if you could cast one for me. Unless of course the mould is a good price :-)

 "Querzoli, Francis" wrote:

Hi Wolf,
Welcome to the Psubs group. Are you planning buying a complete wet sub or will you be building from scratch? I had the opportunity to pick up a bare hull (3 man fiberglass) and a 2 man mold. I'm just in the finishing stages of restoring Sharkhunter and I have the other hulls stored at a relatives (they are threatening to plant flowers in it for the front lawn soon). Not all of the Psubbers are dry subs and if you need any info feel free to email.

Frank Querzoli

Cambridge, MA
USA

Wolf