[PSUBS-MAILIST] Seal Propeller Shaft

Greetings!

My name is Wolf, I'm from Niagara-On-The-Lake, Ontario Canada.

I have alwyas been interested in personal submarines and submursibles for most of my life.

I have a question regarding the propeller system. How do you seal the propeller shaft so it doesnt take on water and flood the motor? I'm sure this is a simple procedure but I still dont know how.

I was also wondering about propeller and propulsion, what is a good type to use? I am interested in building a two-person open wetsub, it looks like a torpedo that you sit inside.

Thanks

Wolf

http://www.wolfmaan.com