Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] CAD packages

Hello Ray,

If you would like a "student copy" of AutoCad 2000 you can contact me at:
hal@halhanson.com
The student version does not require authorization and seems to have all the features
of the full version. I have not found a better cad package for 3d & 2d design/visuallization.
I can send you a copy if you provide your mailing address.
One of the thick reference manuals might not be a bad idea either.

Hal Hanson